• What is a spec home?
Simply put, a traditional spec home is one a builder constructs based on speculation of what a buyer would look for. As such, these homes have already been constructed with a number of options that are already included in the price. If you don’t have the time or inclination to make a million choices, this is your best option. It’s usually move-in ready, and the work and decisions have been done for you!
There are numerous benefits to purchasing a spec home. Some of these include:
- These homes are usually at or near completion, which means the buyer can move into a newly constructed home in just 30 to 60 days rather than having to wait 6 months for a custom home to be built
- Numerous options are already included in the price
- Buyers can see exactly what they are buying before they make a purchase
• What is a pre-construction spec home?
Our pre-construction spec homes give you the best of both worlds! Rather than starting from scratch and hiring an architect for a custom build, we offer beautiful home lots with your choice of floor plans. Enjoy the freedom of choosing your home style and size without the stress of handling every minute detail.
There are numerous benefits to purchasing a pre-construction spec home. Some of these include:
- Buyers can choose the size and style of their home based on their individual needs and preferences
- Construction has not yet begun so the buyer can make minor adjustments to the details of the home
- Build to Suit lots also have many options already included in the price
Read more here about Different Types of New Construction
Current Spec Home Listings: